Frequently Asked Questions
- Software Return Policy
- Manual(s) Return Policy
- Course Fee Refund Policy
CIOTS allows a free software download to enable you to test the software on your system. The download is intended for testing only and will not function completely without a license key specific to the OT user. Purchasing a license key is non-refundable because the license key calibrates the software specifically for the individual OT user. If the software you receive does not work as expected, please contact us at +1 970 416 8612 or info@innovativeOTsolutions.com. CIOTS will make every effort to ensure your software works as expected.
- GATHERING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. CIOTS does not collect personally identifying information about any individual except when knowingly provided by any such individual. If you do not want us to collect any personal information, do not submit it to us. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit most of the CIOTS Website, but you may be unable to access certain options and services. Your personal information may be stored and used by CIOTS to provide services to you and to contact you with respect to transactions conducted through the Website. We will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to our business partners, suppliers, vendors or other third parties without notifying you of our intent to share the information and giving you an opportunity to prevent your information from being shared. We may, however, disclose information about our users when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law.
- GATHERING BROWSER LEVEL INFORMATION. Our Web server automatically collects information about a site user's IP address, browser type and referrer (collectively, "Browser Level Information") by reading this information from the user's browser (information provided by every user's browser). We store and use Browser Level Information, in the aggregate only, to diagnose problems with our Web server, to improve and track the success of the Website and to provide content of interest to you. Browser Level Information is automatically logged by most Websites. We may share Browser Level Information with advertisers or other third parties, including our business partners, suppliers, and vendors, on an aggregated basis without revealing any personally identifiable information and without the consent of any user.
- INFORMATION SECURITY. CIOTS is concerned with the security of the personally identifiable information we have collected and has in place reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include policies, procedures, and technical elements relating to data access controls. In addition, CIOTS uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive personal information. Although CIOTS has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, you should consider carefully if you want to submit sensitive information via the Internet.
- HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at +1 970 416 8612 or info@innovativeOTsolutions.com
This section outlines the terms and conditions of use for the Center for Innovative OT Solutions (“CIOTS”) website and any pages comprising the website ("Website").
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CIOTS provides the information contained on this Website to you subject to the terms and conditions of use set out herein ("terms and conditions"). By accessing, using and/or downloading any information from the Website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions. If you do not accept and agree to the terms and conditions, do not access, use or download any information from the Website.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CIOTS may at any time modify the terms and conditions without notice to you and your continued access or use of the Website will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of such access or use. Accordingly, you should review the terms and conditions periodically as your continued access or use of the Website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
- CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. While CIOTS desires to update the information contained on this Website on a regular basis, it makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, data and/or content contained on the Website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. CIOTS reserves the right at any time to change the content or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website. No opinions, research information, data or content contained on the Website (and whether posted by CIOTS or a third party) should be construed as legal advice or consulting services or general advice and same are offered for information purposes only.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of CIOTS and no representation is made as to their content. Use of or reliance on any external links is at your own risk. No hypertext links may be created from any Website controlled by you (whether directly or indirectly) to the Website without the express prior written permission of CIOTS.
- COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Copyright and all intellectual property rights in and to all materials, texts, drawings and data made available on the Website (collectively "materials") are owned by CIOTS. Accordingly, any unauthorized copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of CIOTS. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of CIOTS.
- SUBMISSIONS. If you submit any personally identifiable information, CIOTS will treat such information in accordance with our Privacy Statement. If you submit any other information, including but not limited to copyright materials, ideas, concepts, know-how, business methods, inventions, discoveries, improvements or techniques ("Intellectual Property"), you thereby grant CIOTS a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, modify, publish, display, copy, reproduce, perform publicly, and create derivative works of such Intellectual Property. You further agree not to submit or transmit to or from the Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, suggestive, inflammatory or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS. CIOTS makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Website. CIOTS shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and/or use of the Website and any information contained on the Website and you waive any and all claims which you may have against CIOTS in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you or your direct or indirect beneficiaries as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the aforesaid. These limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and regardless of whether either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, CIOTS shall not be liable for any indirect, contingent or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business or loss of profits) incurred or sustained by you or any third party howsoever arising in respect of your use of or reliance on the Website or any information offered on or via the Website.
- CIOTS shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of these terms and conditions to any third party without notice to you.
- All provisions of these terms and conditions are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these terms and conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being construed as void or voidable, invalid, illegal, unlawful or for any reason whatever shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be disregarded and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain of full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts in respect of any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.